Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Beef Stir-Fry with Green Beans
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1/2 cup prepared Asian-sesame dressing
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 1/2 cups green beans or asparagus pieces, 2-inch length
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine 1/4 cup dressing and garlic in medium bowl. Add beef; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add green beans and remaining 1/4 cup dressing; stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; season with salt, as desired. Set aside.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Add 1/2 of beef to same skillet; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Return green beans and beef to skillet; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with sesame seeds. Serve with rice, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.15.