Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Beef Steak with Curried Onion-Plum Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced diagonally
- 1/3 cup plum preserves
- 2 tablespoons Major Grey mango chutney
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- Heat oil in large heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook Flat Iron Steaks 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Remove to platter; keep warm.
- Add green onions to skillet; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Stir in preserves, chutney and curry powder. Add water; cook and stir until sauce is hot. Stir in lime juice; remove from heat.
- Spoon sauce over steaks. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.11d.