Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Beef Steak with Curried Onion & Plum Sauce
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Steaks | Lighter Options | Quick and Easy
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced diagonally
- 1/3 cup plum preserves
- 2 tablespoons Major Grey* mango chutney
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- Heat oil in large heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook shoulder top blade steaks 13 to 15 minutes (chuck eye steaks 9 to 11 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Remove to platter; keep warm.
- Add green onions to skillet; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Stir in preserves, chutney and curry powder. Add water; cook and stir until sauce is hot. Stir in lime juice; remove from heat.
- Spoon sauce over steaks. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.4.