Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Beef Pepper Steak
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large bell peppers, any color, cut into 1/8 inch strips
- 1 onion, cut into 1/8 inch wedges
- Cut beef lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8-inch thick strips. Place beef and 1/3 cup Italian dressing in food-safe plastic bag; turn beef to coat. Reserve remaining dressing for vegetables. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of steak; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining steak. Season beef with salt and pepper; keep warm. Wipe skillet with paper towel.
- Heat remaining Italian dressing in same skillet until hot. Add peppers and onion. Stir-fry 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return beef and juices to skillet. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.12.