Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Beef, Pepper & Mushroom Kabobs
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Sirloin Tips | Kabobs | BBQ and Grilling | Lighter Options | Quick and Easy
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 large green, red or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 1/4 inch pieces
- 12 large mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In large bowl, whisk together seasoning ingredients; add beef, bell pepper and mushrooms, tossing to coat. Alternately thread pieces of beef, bell pepper and mushrooms on each of four 12-inch metal skewers.
- Meanwhile season kabobs with 1/4 teaspoon salt, place kabobs on a preheated grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.2.