Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Beef, Pepper & Mushroom Kabobs
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Sirloin Tips | Kabobs | BBQ and Grilling | Lighter Options | Quick and Easy
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
- 1 large green, red or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 1/4 inch pieces
- 12 large mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In large bowl, whisk together seasoning ingredients; add beef, bell pepper and mushrooms, tossing to coat. Alternately thread pieces of beef, bell pepper and mushrooms on each of four 12-inch metal skewers.
- Meanwhile season kabobs with 1/4 teaspoon salt, place kabobs on a preheated grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.13a.