Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Beef, Pasta & Artichoke Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 6 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 4 cups uncooked tri-colored corkscrew pasta, cooked
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup small pitted ripe olives, optional
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Place steak on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. (Or to broil, place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.)
- Let steak stand 10 minutes. Cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices.
- Combine beef, pasta, artichoke hearts, bell pepper, olives and basil in bowl. Add vinaigrette; toss. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.2.