Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Baked Wild Salmon with Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 ea. Omaha Steaks Wild Salmon
- 4 fresh Mozzarella cheese slices
- 4 Beefsteak tomato slices
- 4 large basil leaves
- 1 tsp tresh chopped garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp fresh Romano cheese grated
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place fillets on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Place a slice of Mozzarella cheese, slice of tomato, leaf of basil, sprinkle of fresh chopped garlic, drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle of salt & pepper and 1/2 Tbsp grated Romano cheese on each fillet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until opaque throughout.
- Squeeze a 1/4 of a fresh lemon over each fillet before serving.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.4a.