Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Due to high demand, quantities are limited. Order now to ensure your freezer is safely stocked.
Baked Wild Salmon with Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 ea. Omaha Steaks Wild Salmon
- 4 fresh Mozzarella cheese slices
- 4 Beefsteak tomato slices
- 4 large basil leaves
- 1 tsp tresh chopped garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp fresh Romano cheese grated
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place fillets on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Place a slice of Mozzarella cheese, slice of tomato, leaf of basil, sprinkle of fresh chopped garlic, drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle of salt & pepper and 1/2 Tbsp grated Romano cheese on each fillet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until opaque throughout.
- Squeeze a 1/4 of a fresh lemon over each fillet before serving.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.8.2.