Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Baked Halibut with a Lemon Garlic Herb Crust
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 ea. Omaha Steaks Halibut Fillets
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 cups garlic herb croutons
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 lemons
- 3/4 cup tarter sauce
- 4 lemon wedges
- 4 parsley sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cover sheet pan with foil and place the 4 Omaha Steaks Halibut Fillets on the sheet pan.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of mayonnaise on each piece of halibut.
- Sprinkle each piece of halibut with 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Grind the croutons in a food processor until coarse.
- Mix the ground croutons with the chopped parsley.
- Top each piece of fish with 1/2 cup of ground up garlic herb croutons.
- Pack the breading down so it will stick to the fish and the mayonnaise. It's OK if some of it falls off.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until crust is browned and fish is opaque in color.
- Squeeze a lemon wedge over each piece of halibut before serving.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.2.