Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Baked Halibut with a Lemon Garlic Herb Crust
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 ea. Omaha Steaks Halibut Fillets
- 1/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 cups garlic herb croutons
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 lemons
- 3/4 cup tarter sauce
- 4 lemon wedges
- 4 parsley sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cover sheet pan with foil and place the 4 Omaha Steaks Halibut Fillets on the sheet pan.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of mayonnaise on each piece of halibut.
- Sprinkle each piece of halibut with 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Grind the croutons in a food processor until coarse.
- Mix the ground croutons with the chopped parsley.
- Top each piece of fish with 1/2 cup of ground up garlic herb croutons.
- Pack the breading down so it will stick to the fish and the mayonnaise. It's OK if some of it falls off.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until crust is browned and fish is opaque in color.
- Squeeze a lemon wedge over each piece of halibut before serving.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.8.2.