Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Baja Shrimp Tortas with Chile Lime Cole Slaw
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 16 each Omaha Steaks #2333 Blackened Shrimp
- 8 each Artisan Dinner Rolls or Slider Buns (Torta Bread)
- 2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Recipe Chile Lime Cole Slaw (Below)
- 1 each Lime (Cut into wedges)
* Makes about 4 servings.
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp. Canned Chipotle Chile in Adobo Sauce Pureed
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 2 Cups Finely Shredded Green Cabbage and Carrots
- Prepare Chile Lime Cole Slaw according to recipe below.
- Preheat cast iron skillet on high. Add frozen shrimp and cook for 2 minutes on the first side then 1-2 minutes on second side or until sides turn opaque. Remove shrimp and reserve.
- Cut Torta Bread in half and spread a little amount of mayonnaise on each.
- Place in iron skillet briefly to toast the bread.
- On each of the bottom halves of the buns place a generous scoop of the Chile Lime Cole Slaw then top with 2 shrimp, followed by the top halves.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.8.3.