Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Ancho Chile Rubbed Chicken with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 recipe Ancho Chile Rub
- 8 Omaha Steaks 4 oz Chicken Breasts
- 1 recipe Grilled Pineapple Salsa
* Makes 5 tbsp
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar (packed)
- 1 Tbsp. ancho chile powder
* Makes 2 cups
- 1/2 pineapple
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle chile canned in Adobo, puréed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- Prepare the Grilled Pineapple Salsa and the Ancho Chile Rub.
- Coat the thawed chicken breast with the Ancho Chile Rub coating all sides.
- Grill the chicken breast until the internal temperature reaches 165° F or about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve chicken breasts topped with the Grilled Pineapple Salsa.
- Peel the pineapple then slice into 1/4" thick slices. Grill on a hot grill until grill marks on both sides. Cool completely, remove core then cut into 1/4" chunks.
- Roast the red peppers then peel and seed. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Peel the onion and slice into 1/4" thick slices. Grill on a mesquite grill then cool completely. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.10.4.