Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Ancho Chile Rubbed Chicken with Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 recipe Ancho Chile Rub
- 8 Omaha Steaks 4 oz Chicken Breasts
- 1 recipe Grilled Pineapple Salsa
* Makes 5 tbsp
- 2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar (packed)
- 1 Tbsp. ancho chile powder
* Makes 2 cups
- 1/2 pineapple
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle chile canned in Adobo, puréed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- Prepare the Grilled Pineapple Salsa and the Ancho Chile Rub.
- Coat the thawed chicken breast with the Ancho Chile Rub coating all sides.
- Grill the chicken breast until the internal temperature reaches 165° F or about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve chicken breasts topped with the Grilled Pineapple Salsa.
- Peel the pineapple then slice into 1/4" thick slices. Grill on a hot grill until grill marks on both sides. Cool completely, remove core then cut into 1/4" chunks.
- Roast the red peppers then peel and seed. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Peel the onion and slice into 1/4" thick slices. Grill on a mesquite grill then cool completely. Chop into 1/4" dice.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.8.1a.