All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
- Dry-aged a full 21 days for tenderness and flavor
- Heritage breed Duroc pork with exceptional marbling and flavor
- Hand-trimmed by Omaha Steaks master butchers
- Bone-in presentation for flavor and dramatic effect
- Flash-frozen after carving for the perfect delivery
Something rarely seen outside of high-end restaurants, we start with whole Duroc pork rib racks because of the outstanding marbling and tenderness. Then we dry-age the pork to bring out an even deeper level of tenderness and flavor that you won't find with any other pork.
Each pork chop is hand-trimmed by our master butchers into a large, bone-in 12 oz. chop, with the bone left in for even more flavor. Then each chop is flash-frozen at its peak flavor for an experience that can only be from Omaha Steaks.
Nutrition & Info
|Menu||Steaks & Chops|
|Cooking Method||Bake, Grill|