All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
- Dry-aged for 21 days for tenderness and flavor
- Heritage breed Duroc pork with exceptional marbling and flavor
- Pork tenderloin and pork loin chop in one large chop
- Hand-trimmed by master butchers
- Bone-in presentation for flavor
- Flash-frozen after carving for the perfect delivery
Something rarely seen outside of high-end restaurants, we start with whole Duroc pork loins because of their exceptional marbling and tenderness. Then we dry-age them for 21 days to bring out an even deeper level of flavor and tenderness that you won't get with just any pork.
Each pork loin is hand-trimmed by our master butchers into a large, bone-in 12 oz. pork porterhouse, which gives you a pork tenderloin and a pork loin chop. Then each porterhouse is flash-frozen at peak flavor to lock in all of that sublime pork flavor that can only be called Omaha Steaks Private Reserve.
Nutrition & Info
|Cooking Method||Bake, Grill|