All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
- Registered Wagyu crossed with American beef
- Subtle, complex taste and dense marbling for added juiciness
- Expertly aged at least 35 days for enhanced tender texture
- Deliciously mild filet mignon with surprisingly intense flavor
- Meticulously triple-trimmed by master butchers for a better steak experience
- Flash-frozen and individually sealed for perfection
- 100% unconditionally guaranteed to satisfy
Filet mignon bears the distinction of being Omaha Steaks most coveted steak, and our Private Reserve Wagyu Filet Mignon Steaks offer everything our customers love about the filet, with even more to crave. This outstanding steak is the result of crossing registered Wagyu crossed with American beef. Both are esteemed and favored for their high density of fine marbling. Combining them results in a steak that offers the very best of East and West. Wagyu filet mignon is profoundly juicy, with a uniquely subtle complexity complemented by an immense depth of the filet's trademark mild flavor. You've never experienced filets quite like this. Now, you can grill them to utter perfection whenever you wish. Our signature process and master butchers have made enjoying and sharing Wagyu filet mignon in the comfort of your own home easy. Each steak is precisely aged at least 35 days to achieve peak tenderness. Then, our butchers triple-trim every steak by hand to minimize exterior fat and ensure your every bite is absolutely flawless. Don't hesitate to bring home this unique steak while you can - availability is highly limited.
Nutrition & Info
|Menu||Steaks & Chops|
|Cooking Method||Broil, Grill, Pan Fry, Sous Vide|
|Dietary Need||Gluten Free, Ketogenic Diet, Low Sodium, Paleo Diet|
|Steak Cut||Filet Mignon|
Amy F. - Davisburg, MI