All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
- Breakfast skillet meal loaded with real Omaha Steaks meats
- Easy to make - just add two eggs and cook in one skillet
- Freezer to table in less than 15 minutes
- An excellent source of protein - over 12g/serving
- Breakfast sausage, smoked ham, and uncured bacon
- Roasted potatoes, peppers, onions, and gravy
- Weekend brunch or breakfast without mess or hard work
Breakfast from America's Original Butcher looks like this - hearty skillets sizzling with meaty classics made right. These new Butcher's Breakfasts put real, lean Omaha Steaks meats, high-quality ingredients, and big-flavor recipes on your table… plus, we've done all the work.
This is the Meat Lover's Breakfast. You'll dig into North American all-natural smoked ham, savory uncured bacon, and classic pork breakfast sausage, all mixed in with chunks of roasted skin-on red potatoes, peppers and onions, and a seasoned gravy that ties it all together. It's stick-to-your-ribs, gimme-another-bite comfort food that starts any day off right. Recommended: Fried Eggs.
Nutrition & Info
|Meal Time||Breakfast, Brunch|
|Preparation||Ready to Cook|
|Cooking Method||Skillet Meal|
Lissa R. - Prineville, OR
Dorothy A. - Los Angeles, CA
PAM B. - SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL
JOAN E. - SAGINAW, MI
WALIN P. - STRATFORD, CT