All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
- Handcrafted using old-world techniques
- Made from a heritage breed of pork
- Premium local ingredients
- Three distinct flavors
- Created and cured in Sonoma County, California
In our quest to bring our customers the best products, Omaha Steaks has partnered with a salumeria in Sonoma County, California, to make our Italian salame sampler. Handcrafted by professionals trained in old-world techniques by Italian masters and using recipes passed down for generations, this impressive collection of dry salame is made using the best local ingredients and a heritage breed of pork for the most flavorful experience.
The three distinct flavors featured in this Italian salame sampler include:
- Soppressata - First created in Southern Italy, where spicy flavors dominate, our Sonoma-made Soppressata is a perfect blend of heritage pork, red wine, garlic, Italian chilis, and a subtle hint of allspice. Bold in heat, spice, and color, with depth and range of flavor.
- Finocchiona - Much like in Tuscany, where finocchia was first created, fennel grows naturally in Sonoma County. Our finnochiona starts with heritage pork and is created with three components of fennel: fennel seed, ground fennel, and fennel pollen.
- Saucisson Sec - A classic French salami preparation. Starting with heritage pork, saucisson sec is a traditional blend of garlic, white wine, and black pepper that allows the pork to shine.
Whether you buy this for yourself or send it as a gift, we know everyone will love this one-of-a-kind Italian salame sampler, so add it to your cart today!
|Meal Course||Appetizers, Hors d'Oeuvres|