All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
- Hand crafted using old-world techniques
- Made from a heritage breed of pork
- Premium, local ingredients
- Three distinct flavors
- Created & cured in Sonoma County, California
In our quest to bring our customers the very best products, Omaha Steaks has partnered with a salumeria in Sonoma County, California to make our new Italian Salame Sampler. Hand crafted by professionals trained in old-world techniques by Italian masters and using recipes passed down for generations…this impressive collection of dry salame is made using the best local ingredients and a heritage breed of pork for the most flavorful experience.
The three distinct flavors featured in this Italian Salame Sampler include:
- Sonoma Bianco - Crafted with heritage breed pork, Sonoma County Chardonnay, rosemary, and sage for a fresh and buttery flavor.
- Sonoma Rosso - Crafted with heritage breed pork, Sonoma County Pinot Noir, black pepper, anise, and juniper for a tart and aromatic presentation.
- Sonoma Campo - Crafted with heritage breed pork, Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon, garlic, clove, allspice, and nutmeg...this flavorful salame is a nod to the Piedmont region of Italy, known for its meat and wines.
Whether you buy this for yourself or send it as a gift…we know everyone will love this one-of-a-kind Italian Salame Sampler, so add it to your cart today!
|Meal Course||Appetizers, Hors d'Oeuvres|