Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Throughout the country, consumers are experiencing higher prices and limited supplies for some of their gourmet favorites. We currently have inventory on many of these hard to find items, but quantities are limited. Order today to ensure your freezer is stocked for the summer season.
Program Terms and Conditions
Updated: January 25, 2017
THE STEAKLOVER REWARDS PROGRAM (THE "PROGRAM") IS OPERATED BY BT GIFT CERTIFICATES, INC. (D.B.A. OMAHA STEAKS GIFT CARDS) AND OFFERED BY OMAHA STEAKS AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES. AS A CUSTOMER, YOUR PARTICIPATION ("MEMBER") IN THE STEAKLOVER REWARDS CONFIRMS YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR THE PROGRAM, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU CAN AND WILL BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. NO MEMBER MAY PARTICIPATE WHERE DOING SO WOULD BE PROHIBITED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW. BY ACCEPTING YOU ARE AGREEING TO EVERY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE READ IT.
The Program membership is available to U.S. residents and must be at least 18 years old to participate. Omaha Steaks and affiliated companies' employees are not eligible to participate in the Program. Program membership is only available to individuals.
- Program points ("Points") maybe earned on the amount of product purchases only
- Excludes gift cards; gift baskets; wine; Kamado Joe products; Steaks For Good purchases; shipping and handling; and sales taxes
- Distributors, Wholesalers, Resellers and other Exclusive business to business Promotional Programs excluded
- Points maybe earned based on selected Member actions
- Completion of survey; download Steaktime App; connecting social accounts; product share (Twitter, Facebook, Google+); Referral purchase
- See Program Actions for ways to earn points
- The maximum allowed is 5,000 points earned on product purchases per calendar quarter ( Ex. January 1 - March 31)
- Member will receive Points for the paid portion of an order (Reward Card redemption amount is excluded)
- Points earned on purchases of Omaha Steaks products will credit to member's account at shipment of the final piece of the order (no pending status)
- Points earned for non-transactional event types will post to the member's account within 72 hours
- Referral Program, see program rules below
- Fractional points will be rounded down
- Ex: 1 point per dollar, order value $100.10, points earned: 100
- Ex: 1 point per dollar, order value $100.90, points earned: 100
- New members will earn 2 points per dollar spent on qualifying products with their first purchase after enrolling in the program. In cases where a new member has placed multiple orders, the first order that has completed shipping (no pending status) will earn 2 points per dollar spent and subsequent completed orders will receive 1 point per dollar spent. New members who enroll in a California or Massachusetts Omaha Steaks retail store will get 200 points in lieu of earning points for the first purchase and will then earn one point per dollar spent starting with the second purchase.
Point Redemption and Expiration
- See Point Redemption Schedule
- Additional promotions and/or redemption options, including chances to win members-only sweepstakes, will be available from time to time.
- Maximum redemption per calendar quarter (Ex. January 1- March 31) is 5,000 points
- Points redeemed will be deducted when order is shipped
- Points will be reserved when order is placed
- Steaklover Rewards points may be redeemed for multiple rewards on a single transaction, but only one "take $XX off your purchase" discount reward is allowed per shipping address per transaction
- Your reward must ship with an order. No order amount minimum is required for redemption.
- Reward Cards may not be combined with a Steaklover Rewards® redemption for a dollars off reward on a single transaction
- Earned points will expire 6 months after they are earned for all Program Members
- Gift points given to a member without a member purchase or non-purchase qualifying activity will expire at the discretion of Omaha Steaks Gift Cards
Claims / Refunds
- Claims involving replacement product of equal value will require no adjustment to the points earned on the original order
- Claims involving a credit or refund, Member's points will be reduced accordingly
- If points were deducted on the original order that is being refunded, points will be increased accordingly
- A member's point balance is allowed to go negative
- Program registration indicates Member's agreement to receive transaction emails
- Members may unsubscribe from transactional Program communications and cancel their membership at any time
- Program messaging via email that is promotional in nature will abide by member's email opt-in status
Customers will qualify for the Premium Tier benefits ("Tier Members") upon spending $300 or more in one year. Premium Tier eligibility will include only transactions after the beginning of the Steaklover Program launch. Members will learn of their Preimium Tier status and benefits via email, or through interaction with a call center representative or store associate. Premium Tier Members will enjoy these added benefits as long as their spending is at least $300 for the prior 12 months.
Premium Tier Expiration Rules
- Upon qualification, members will remain in the Premium Tier with access to all tier benefits for a 12-month period.
- If during those 12 months, the Member spends an additional $300, the Premium Tier status will be in effect for an additional 12 months from the original date that they became tier eligible.
- Premium Tier benefits will be issued annually and will be refreshed following a full 12 months of status if the member retains the Tier.
- If the member does not meet the spend requirements, they will lose their tier status and related benefits at the end of the 12 month period.
Referral of a Friend Program
Only a Program Member may refer a friend ("Friend"). Program Member's friend will receive a personal invitation from you to try Omaha Steaks products. The Friend will receive a $20 off their first order and access to exclusive offers - available only to new customers through the Referral Program. At the time the Friend completes their first purchase through the Referral Program, the Member will receive the points, subject to the maximum allowed for one year. The Member will only receive points for the referral if the Friend is new to Omaha Steaks.
- Program Availability
Omaha Steaks Gift Cards reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, modify or cancel the Program at any time and in its sole discretion without notice to a Member.
- Error and Omissions
Omaha Steaks Gift Cards reserves the right to adjust a member's account at any time for any and all points awarded, deducted or omitted due to errors or miscalculations, regardless of the source. The resolution of any discrepancy in a member's points balance shall be at the sole discretion of Omaha Steaks Gift Cards.
- Membership Cancellation
Omaha Steaks Gift Cards reserves the right to cancel or terminate your Membership account in the Steaklover Rewards Program if it determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these Terms and Conditions or that the use of your account is unauthorized, deceptive, fraudulent, or otherwise unlawful.
- Changes in Terms and Conditions
Omaha Steaks Gift Cards reserves the right to change, limit, modify or cancel Program Terms and Conditions, including the Points Rewards Schedule or Points Rewards Redemption Schedule.
- Notice of Changes
Any changes in the Program Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. All Members will be bound by all Program Terms and Conditions changes.
- Legal Rights
Neither the Program nor any benefit offered by the Program creates, constitutes or gives rise to any legal or contractual right by Members against Omaha Steaks Gift Cards.
- Point Value
Program Points accumulated under the Program are promotional and have no cash value.
- Data Privacy
- Communications Not Received
Omaha Steaks Gift Cards is not liable for lost or misdirected correspondence concerning balances, redemptions, or requests.
- Program Violations
Program violations, suspected fraud or abuse in relation to Points or Rewards usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by appropriate governmental authorities and by Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, including, without limitation, freezing your account, the forfeiture of all Points and Rewards, as well as cancellation of your Membership in the Program.
- Program Interpretation
Interpretations of the Programs' Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Omaha Steaks Gift Cards. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards may cancel the Program for any reason without notice.
Program Reward Points are not transferrable.
- Corporate Accounts
Businesses are not eligible for Membership in the Steaklover Rewards Program.
- Unlawful Activity
No Member may participate in any aspect of the Steaklover Rewards Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulation.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.5.3.