Corned Beef and Cabbage - Slow Cooker
This fix-it-and-forget-it recipe is an easy way to have a hot meal ready for your family at the end of a busy day. Use Omaha Steaks Old Fashioned Corned Beef cooked in a crock pot with onions, potatoes and cabbage for hearty flavor.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion - Peeled and slicedMedium Yellow Onion - Peeled and sliced
- 4 Medium White Potatoes - Washed and cut into wedges
- 1 Medium Head of Cabbage - cut into 1/6 size wedges
- 1 tsp Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning
- 1 Omaha Steaks #1604 Old Fashion Corned Beef Frozen
- 1 Cup Water
In the crock pot layer in order; onion slices, potato wedges, Cabbage wedges, sprinkle seasoning, 1/2 cup water, frozen Corned Beef.
Place lid on crock pot and cook 8 hours on low.
Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4.5g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 850mg