Dijon Steak and Potatoes with Green Beans
Enjoy classic steak and potatoes with a twist with this Dijon steak and potatoes with green beans recipe.
- 4 T olive oil divided
- 1 medium onion sliced lengthwise
- 4 red potatoes quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb green beans trimmed
- 1 lb Omaha Steaks® Filet Mignon Pieces thawed, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 T smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in 4-quart sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until softened. Add potatoes, carrots and green beans. Cover; cook 10 minutes until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan; set aside.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in pan over medium heat. Add Omaha Steaks filet mignon steak tips to pan; sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper; stir until well coated. Sauté 3 minutes. Remove from pan; set aside.
Add beef broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer about 10 minutes, or until broth is reduced by half. Whisk in cream and mustard. Simmer until thickened. Return vegetables and steak tips to pan. Heat through, stirring occasionally.