Garlic Butter Mushrooms
Serve with Garlic-Herb Prime Rib for a classic holiday dinner!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 lb. button mushrooms cleaned and quartered
- 1/2 cup small diced yellow onion
- 4 fresh garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
In a large pan, add olive oil and bring to medium-high heat. Add diced onions and sauté about 1 minute.
Add minced garlic and lightly sauté until fragrant, about 20 seconds.
Add mushrooms and a pinch of salt and ground pepper to pan. Sauté about 3–4 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
Add chicken stock and reduce to one-third in volume, about 3–4 minutes.
Add butter and parsley to pan and sauté until butter is melted and incorporated. Immediately remove from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.