There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
South of the Border Scramble
- 1 lb. Sirloin Tips, sautéed (see below)
- 1 (8 oz. tray) Omaha Steaks Sweet Corn and Diced Peppers
- 1 (8 oz. tray) Salsa*
- Saute beef as directed above.
- Reduce heat to medium and add frozen corn and salsa. Cook uncovered for 6-8 minutes, stirring frequently to mix.
- Serve over rice or as a filling for Quesadillas.
* A corn and bean salsa or an addition of ½ cup black beans adds interest to this recipe.
Thaw tips overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the package, pat dry and if desired, cut Sirloin Tips into smaller pieces.
- Preheat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add tips and quickly sear for 4-6 minutes until well browned, turning once in skillet. Do not crowd meat in skillet. If necessary, brown tips in two batches.
- Use as a base for one of the recipes below or on the next page.
|Think this sounds tasty? It is. And so are the more than 100 recipes in the Omaha Steaks Steak Time iPhone app. Download it from iTunes now.|
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4