There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Blackened Ribeye Steak with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- 4 (10-14 oz) Ribeye Steaks
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 8 tsps. Blackening Seasoning (recipe below) or use Omaha Steaks Blackened Seasoning
- 1 cup Creamy Horseradish Sauce (recipe below) or use Omaha Steaks Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- Heat a cast iron skillet until very hot, in a well ventilated area.
- Brush steaks with olive oil.
- Coat each side of the steaks with 1 teaspoon of blackening seasoning.
- Place steaks in the iron skillet, flipping steaks halfway through cooking. (To cook a 1 inch thick steak medium rare, cook about 4 minutes on first side and 3 minutes on other side).
- Spoon 2 Tbsps. of Creamy Horseradish Sauce on each plate before topping with the cooked steak.
Yields 1 cup.
- 3 Tbsp. Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
- ¼ cup Paprika
- 2 Tbsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Dry Oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Thyme
- 1 Tbsp. Fennel Seed
- 1 Tbsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. White Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- Combine all and mix well.
Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Yields 1 cup.
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 3 Tbsp. Prepared Horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Green Onions, finely minced
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt or Kosher Salt
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
|Think this sounds tasty? It is. And so are the more than 100 recipes in the Omaha Steaks Steak Time iPhone app. Download it from iTunes now.|
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.2