There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get a FREE $25 Reward Card
It's easy! At checkout, select "Custom Delivery Date" as your shipping option, then pick any delivery date after Christmas. We'll send a FREE $25 Reward Card directly to your email inbox after your order ships.
At the last step of checkout...
choose "Custom Delivery Date," then select any date after Christmas:
You will receive one $25 E-Reward Card code per household when placing an order between 12/16/16 after 1:00 PM and 12/22/16 when you select to delay delivery of your package to arrive after 12/25/16 and before 1/7/17. Your E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your order shipping, valid email address required. There is a limit of one per order of $79 or more when redeeming your E-Reward Card code. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and is not valid on pending or prior purchases. Expire Date: 02/28/17.
Honey-Glazed Beef Brisket
1 Omaha Steaks Beef Brisket
1 cup orange blossom honey
½ cup grainy Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons pineapple juice
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
2 cups Original Barbecue Sauce, for serving
Salt and pepper
- Combine the honey, mustard, pineapple juice, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme in a medium bowl, whisking to blend well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the brisket in a resealable plastic bag. Add the honey mixture, seal, and refrigerate at least 1 hours or up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Transfer the brisket from the plastic bag to a nonstick roasting pan, discarding the plastic bag. Cover the pan with aluminum foil. Bake about 2 hours or until the brisket is very tender. About 15 minutes (or about 30 minutes if using a charcoal grill) before the brisket is ready, preheat and oil the grill.
- Remove the brisket from the oven and transfer to the preheated grill. Grill, turning frequently, for about 12 minutes or until nicely charred. Remove from the grill and let rest a few minutes before slicing. Slice thinly against the grain and serve with sauce on the side.
Total Preparation and Cooking Time: 2 to 2 ½ hours
Serves: 4 to 6
|Think this sounds tasty? It is. And so are the more than 100 recipes in the Omaha Steaks Steak Time iPhone app. Download it from iTunes now.|
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2017, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.3.9. Crock-Pot® is a registered trademark and Crock-Pot™ is a trademark of Sunbeam Products, Inc. used under license. Distributed by Omaha Steaks International, Inc.