Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Tenderloin Medallions with Wild Mushroom
and Dijon Demi Glace
- 2 Tbsp. Clarified Butter
- 2 (5 oz.) Tenderloin Steaks, cut in half lengthwise to make 4 medallions
- 1 tsp. Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Shallots, diced
- ½ tsp. Garlic, chopped
- ½ cup Wild Mushrooms (Shiitake, Morrell, Oyster, or Portabella), sliced
- ¼ cup Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 (4 oz.) cup Omaha Steaks Mushroom Demi Glace #1680
- Preheat a large sauté pan over high heat.
- Remove lid and plastic from Demi Glace cup and place in microwave for 1 minute on high to thaw out the sauce.
- Season both sides of each tenderloin medallion with the Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning.
- Carefully place the clarified butter in the sauté pan and immediately add the 4 tenderloin medallions. Brown on first side for one minute.
- Flip over medallions and immediately add the chopped shallots and chopped garlic to an empty place in the pan.
- Cook garlic and shallots for about 15 seconds before adding the sliced wild mushrooms.
- Cook mushrooms for about 30 seconds. Add the Cabernet Sauvignon to deglaze the sauté pan.
- Remove just the tenderloins from the pan and place two on each plate.
- Add the Mushroom Demi Glaze and the Dijon Mustard to the garlic, mushroom and shallots mixture in the sauté pan and stir well. Heat until sauce comes to a boil.
- Pour sauce over Tenderloin Medallions and serve.