Get 4 FREE STEAKS on every shipment of $99 or more. Click for details
Makes 15 servings.
- 6 oz. Omaha Steaks Tenderloin Tips (#670), cooked
- ½ Cup Napa Valley Portabella Mushroom Tapenade (Find at Omaha Steaks Stores)
- 1 Loaf French Baguette Bread, sliced on the bias and toasted
- Savory Cream Cheese Spread (Recipe follows)
- 8 oz. Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Garnish: Diced Roasted Red Peppers
- Garnish: Chopped Italian Parsley
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare Savory Cream Cheese Spread using recipe below.
- Season and cook Omaha Steaks Tenderloin Tips to desired doneness.
- Cut Tenderloin Tips into thin slices and then chop into quarter-inch pieces.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine chopped steak with Portabella Mushroom Tapenade.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of the Savory Cream Cheese Spread on toasted baguette slices.
- Put a heaping tablespoon of the steak and tapenade mixture on top.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of crumbled feta cheese on top.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped roasted red pepper and chopped Italian parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Savory Cream Cheese Spread
- ¼ Cup Omaha Steaks Gourmet Steak and Chop Sauce
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
Combine ingredients in a bowl with a hand mixer. Mix until smooth and creamy.