Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Southwestern Chicken Skewers
with Baja Chipotle Dipping Sauce
Makes 32 Chicken Skewers
- 4-8oz Omaha Steaks Boneless Chicken Breasts (#942), thawed
- 1 Jar Southwest Chipotle Seasoning (#1670), Available at Omaha Steaks Stores
- 1 Bottle Baja Marinade and Dipping Sauce (#5420, Available at Omaha Steaks Stores)
- 32 each 4"-5" Bamboo Skewers (Can be cut down from larger skewers)
- 1 recipe Baja Chipotle Dipping Sauce (Recipe below)
- Place bamboo skewers in a dish and cover skewers in warm water.
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 strips lengthwise.
- Carefully insert bamboo skewer through chicken strip.
- Place the completed chicken skewers in bowl or dish suitable for marinating.
- Add enough Baja Marinade and Dipping Sauce to cover chicken skewers. Marinate for 1-3 hours. If serving the next day, remove from the marinade after 1 hour and store in fridge overnight.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place skewers on grill. Sprinkle skewers generously with Southwest Chipotle Seasoning. Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Baja Chipotle Dipping Sauce.
Baja Chipotle Dipping Sauce
Makes about 1¼ cups
- ¼ cup Baja Marinade and Dipping Sauce #5420
- 4 tsp Southwest Chipotle Seasoning #1670
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate before serving.