Roasted Chile Burger
- 4 Burger Buns
- 2 Tbsps. Mayonnaise
- 4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
- 1 tsp. Omaha Steaks Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 each Anaheim chile peppers
- 4 leaves Iceberg Lettuce
- 4 slices Red Onion (Optional)
- 4 slices Tomato (optional)
- Preheat grill and roast Anaheim chile peppers until black on all sides. Place in a sealed plastic bag to cool. Peel skin off chiles and rinse. Remove stems, seeds, and rinse. Cut into appropriate size strips for burgers.
- To make the burger: Season burger with Southwest Chipotle Seasoning.
- Grill, broil or pan-fry burger until internal temperature reaches 160ºF. Do not overcook.
- Place cheese on top of burger to melt. Toast bun and spread with mayonnaise.
- Place cooked burgers on buns and top with roasted chiles, lettuce, tomato and onion.
Sign up for...
Omaha Steaks Emails
new products, unique daily deals and so much more!