Get 4 FREE STEAKS on every shipment of $99 or more. Click for details
Omaha Steaks Italian Breaded Veal Patty Bomber Sandwich
- 1 Italian Sub Sandwich Roll
- ½ cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 Omaha Steaks Italian Breaded Veal Patty, cooked
- 1 ball Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 2-3 Tbsp. Romano Cheese, freshly grated
- 2 Tbsp. Marinated Artichoke Hearts, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Marinated Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Pepperochinis, sliced
- Cook Breaded Veal Patty as directed on box.
- Slice the roll, Spread half with marinara sauce on the bottom half of the roll. Place cooked veal patty on the sauce.
- Carefully spread the sliced fresh mozzarella cheese and grated fresh Romano cheese over the veal patty.
- Spread remaining marinara sauce over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the sliced marinated artichoke hearts, mushrooms and pepperochinis over the sauce. Place top half of the roll on.
- Bake the sandwich in a 350ºF oven for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Cut in half and serve hot.