Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
For: Omaha Steaks Gourmet Lobster Tails
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 ½ cups cream
- 4 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 (6 oz.) Gourmet Lobster Tails, pre-cooked and diced
- 3 Tbsp. very dry sherry
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 6-10 English muffins
- In double boiler, melt butter, then blend in flour. Add cream. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir a moderate amount of hot mixture into beaten egg yolks; pour egg yolk mixture back into double boiler. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add lobster. Stir in wine, lemon juice and salt.
- Spoon over toasted English muffins.
- Sprinkle with paprika.