Get 4 FREE STEAKS on every shipment of $99 or more. Click for details
Cream Puffs with Mexican Kahlúa Chocolate Sauce
Makes 18 cream puffs
- 1 box Omaha Steaks Cream Puffs (#1528)
- 1 Recipe Mexican Kahlúa Chocolate Sauce (recipe below)
- Remove cream puffs from freezer and place on serving platter.
- Prepare Mexican Kahlúa Chocolate Sauce. Pour into a squirt bottle while sauce is still warm.
- Drizzle sauce over cream puffs as desired. (Drizzle with a spoon if don't have a squirt bottle.)
- If serving cream puffs on day of preparation, let stand for 1½ hours at room temperature to thaw.
- If serving next day, place platter of cream puffs in refrigerator overnight.
Mexican Chocolate Sauce
Makes about a half cup
- ½ cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Kaluha
- Slowly bring cream to a boil. Turn off heat and stir in chocolate. Let sit until chocolate has melted. Add Kahlúa and cinnamon. Stir until smooth.