Get 4 FREE STEAKS on every shipment of $99 or more. Click for details
Crab Cake Sandwich
- 4 Onion Poppyseed Bun
- 4 Champagne Crab Cakes, thawed
- ½ cup Lemon Dill Tarter Sauce
- ¼ cup Butter, softened
- 1 Avocado, cut into slices
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 4 Lettuce Leaves
- 1 cup Fresh Sprouts (optional)
- Prepare crab cakes by heating 1½ Tbsps. of butter in a sauté pan over low to medium temperature. Carefully remove crab cakes from packaging, flatten and place in pan.
- Sauté crab cakes for approximately 3 to 3½ minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Slice Onion Poppyseed Bun in half and spread remaining butter on each slice. Toast bun in toaster oven or oven broiler until golden brown.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of Lemon Dill Tarter Sauce on each bun.
- Place on bun bottom lettuce leaf, crab cake, tomato slices, avocado slices, and fresh sprouts (if desired) and top bun.