Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
- Prepare Champagne Crab Cakes according to instructions.
- Poached eggs.
- One half English Muffin, Lightly toasted.
- Top with White Sauce with Wine.
- (If Frozen) Thaw Champagne Crab Cakes in refrigerator.
- Place Crab Cake on top of muffin half.
- Place poached egg on each cake.
- Heat 1-2 Tbsp. of butter or oil in a sauté pan over low heat.
- Carefully remove crab cakes from packaging and place in pan.
- Saute for approximately 3-3 ½ minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Top with White Sauce with Wine. (See recipe below)
- Serve 1-2 per person.
White Sauce and Wine
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 6 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp. sherry or dry white wine
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- Melt butter. Remove from heat, blend in flour and return to heat. Stir and cook a few minutes.
- Gradually stir in broth and simmer, stirring constantly until thick.
- Gradually blend in cream, then sherry or wine. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately over chicken, fish, or egg dishes.