Get 4 FREE STEAKS on every shipment of $99 or more. Click for details
Bourbon Barbeque Cheeseburger - Family Features 2010
• 1 Omaha Steaks Burger
• 1 Onion Kaiser Roll
• 3 Tbsp. Bourbon Onions (recipe follows)
• 1 slice Sharp Cheddar Cheese
• 2 Tbsp. Barbeque Sauce
• 2 slices Omaha Steaks Thick Cut Bacon
• To Taste Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning
1. Prepare Bourbon Onions.
2. Season burger with All Natural Seasoning or your favorite blend.
3. Grill, broil or pan-fry burger until internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
4. While burgers are cooking, heat bacon and Bourbon Onions.
5. Place cheddar cheese on top of burger to melt.
6. Slice bun in half and toast on grill or broiler.
7. Place bacon and Barbeque Sauce on top of cheese.
8. Place Bourbon Onions on bun then top with burger. Place remaining half of bun on burger.
Bourbon Caramelized Onions
• 1 tsp. Vegetable Oil
• 1 tsp. Butter
• 1 small Yellow Onion
• 1 tsp. Brown Sugar
• 1/8 tsp. Salt
• 1 shot Bourbon* (Optional)
1. Heat vegetable oil in sauté pan over high heat.
2. Add butter to pan and brown slightly.
3. Add onions to pan and sear for about 1-2 minutes.
4. Add brown sugar and salt. Stir well and continue cooking for approximately 10 minutes or until onions are light brown, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
5. When onions began to caramelize add Bourbon. Continue cooking until all liquid is cooked off and onions are a nice brown color.
* For regular caramelized onions omit Bourbon.