Get 4 FREE STEAKS on every shipment of $99 or more. Click for details
Beef Tenderloin Roulades
Makes about 20 each
- 1 each #683 Chateaubriand (Tenderloin) Roast (Roasted Rare)
- 1 oz Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 oz Whole Aged Parmesan Cheese
- 1 oz Jar of Capers
- 2 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook Chateaubriand rare using the "Sear and Slow Roast Method" and cool completely. This can be done the day before.
- Slice beef as thin as possible without slices falling apart.
- Cut parmesan into match stick size strips.
- Lay out the Chateaubriand slices and on each one place 1 basil leaf, 1 slice of parmesan cheese, 3-4 capers, and 1/2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Roll up the beef with the ingredients inside and use a toothpick to hold it together.
- Serve cold.