Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
- 4 cups South of the Border Beef Scramble, heated
- 8 (10 inch) tortillas
- 3 cups shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat large nonstick skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Place 1 tortilla shell in skillet.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of shredded cheese on top of tortillas.
- Add 1 cup of South of the Border Beef Scramble on top of the cheese.
- Place another tortilla on top of the meat.
- Flip quesadilla over after 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese on top of tortilla.
- Cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve. If desired, garnish with salsa and chopped green onion.
- Serve one quesadilla per person as an entrée or cut into wedges to serve as an appetizer.
Serves 4 as an entrée.