Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Private Reserve® All American Burger
1 Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Angus Burger
Sprinkle Omaha Steaks All Natural Steak Seasoning
1 Tbsp. Ketchup
1 Tbsp. Mustard
2 Tbsp. Sweet &Tangy Vegetable Relish (see recipe below)
1 leaf Lettuce
2 slices Beef Steak Tomatoes
1 slice Red Onion
1 each Bun
Sweet and Tangy Vegetable Relish Ingredients:
1 cup Yellow Squash, grated
1 ½ cups Zucchini, grated
½ cup Carrots, peeled and grated
½ cup Red Onion, ¾" matchstick
½ cup Red Peppers, ¾" matchstick
½ cup Edamame Peas, shelled
1 ½ tsp Salt
½ cup White Wine Vinegar
¼ cup Sugar
1 tsp Whole Celery Seeds
1 tsp Whole Fennel seed
1 ½ tsp Ground Mustard Seed
¼ tsp Crushed Red Pepper
Procedures for Burger:
- Season Private Reserve Burger with All Natural Steak Seasoning.
- Grill, broil or pan-fry burger until juices run clear; do not overcook.
- Slice bun in half and toast on grill or broiler.
- Spread Ketchup and mustard on toasted bun.
- To make the Sweet and Tangy Vegetable Relish, in a mixing bowl, combine first six ingredients. Set aside. In a saucepan, combine salt, vinegar, sugar, celery seed, fennel seed, mustard seed, and crushed red pepper. Bring to a boil slowly. Remove from heat and pour over vegetables in mixing bowl. Let cool, then refrigerate at least 1 day prior to serving. May be stored up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator. For best results, prepare one day in advance of using. Makes about 2 cups.
- Place burger on bun, top with Sweet &Tangy Vegetable Relish, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion.
Makes 1 burger
|Think this sounds tasty? It is. And so are the more than 100 recipes in the Omaha Steaks Steak Time iPhone app. Download it from iTunes now.|