Get 4 FREE STEAKS on every shipment of $99 or more. Click for details
Honey-Glazed Beef Brisket
1 Omaha Steaks Beef Brisket
1 cup orange blossom honey
½ cup grainy Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons pineapple juice
1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
2 cups Original Barbecue Sauce, for serving
Salt and pepper
- Combine the honey, mustard, pineapple juice, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme in a medium bowl, whisking to blend well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the brisket in a resealable plastic bag. Add the honey mixture, seal, and refrigerate at least 1 hours or up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Transfer the brisket from the plastic bag to a nonstick roasting pan, discarding the plastic bag. Cover the pan with aluminum foil. Bake about 2 hours or until the brisket is very tender. About 15 minutes (or about 30 minutes if using a charcoal grill) before the brisket is ready, preheat and oil the grill.
- Remove the brisket from the oven and transfer to the preheated grill. Grill, turning frequently, for about 12 minutes or until nicely charred. Remove from the grill and let rest a few minutes before slicing. Slice thinly against the grain and serve with sauce on the side.
Total Preparation and Cooking Time: 2 to 2 ½ hours
Serves: 4 to 6
|Think this sounds tasty? It is. And so are the more than 100 recipes in the Omaha Steaks Steak Time iPhone app. Download it from iTunes now.|