Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Mojo Beef Kabobs
1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips
1 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
1 large lime, cut into 8 wedges
1 small red onion, cut into 8 thin wedges
1 container grape or cherry tomatoes (about 10 ounces)
Mojo Sauce Ingredients:
¼ cup fresh orange juice
¼ cup fresh lime juice
3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon minced garlic
¾ teaspoon salt
- Whisk Mojo Sauce ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Cut beef steak into 1-¼ inch pieces; season with pepper.
- Alternately thread beef with lime and onion wedges evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers. Thread tomatoes evenly onto four 12-inch metal skewers.
- Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill tomato kabobs, uncovered, about 2 to 4 minutes or until slightly softened, turning occasionally. Grill beef kabobs, uncovered, about 8 to 10 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Serve kabobs drizzled with sauce.
Total preparation and cooking time: 40 minutes
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
|Think this sounds tasty? It is. And so are the more than 100 recipes in the Omaha Steaks Steak Time iPhone app. Download it from iTunes now.|