There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Yucatan Chili Glazed Pork Chops
- 8 hrsMarinade Time
- 15 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops 631WZC
Now Only $9.99
- 4 each 4oz Omaha Steaks Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 recipe Yucatan Chile Honey Glaze
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Ancho Chile Powder (or your favorite chili powder)
- 1/2 tsp Dry Whole Oregano
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the Yucatan Chile Honey Glaze.
- Marinate the thawed pork chops in the remaining 1 cup of Yucatan Chile Honey Glaze by placing the pork chops in a zip lock bag with the glaze and putting in the fridge for 8-24 hours.
- Grill the pork chops over a preheated grill for 4-5 minutes on each side while brushing with the reserved Yucatan Chile Honey Glaze
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 minute.
- For chicken and pork, marinade 8-24 hours.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4