There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Yucatan Chicken Tacos with Mango Salsa
- 8 hrsMarinade Time
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
- 6 to 8Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb pkg.)4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb pkg.) 1327WZC
Now Only $25.99
- 8 ea. 4 oz. Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts
- 1 recipe Yucatan Chile Honey Marinade
- 1 recipe mango salsa
- 24 flour tortillas
* Yield 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Ancho Chile Powder (or your favorite chili powder)
- 2 tsp. chopped oregano
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
* Yield 1-1/2 cups
- 1 cup mango, peeled, seeded and chopped 1/4"
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped 1/4"
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 tsp. jalapeños, minced fine
- 2 Tbsp. red bell peppers, seeded and 1/4" dice
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Marinate the thawed chicken breasts in the Yucatan Chile Honey Marinade 6-8 hours or over night.
- Prepare the mango salsa.
- Cook the chicken over a preheated grill until internal temperature reaches 165° F or about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Slice the chicken and place on warm flour tortillas and top with mango salsa and serve.
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 minute.
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.3