10 minPrep Time
9 minCook Time
- 4 Omaha Steaks Wild Salmon Fillets
- 1 tsp. Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning
- 1/2 Omaha Steaks Napa Cabernet Glaze
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Preheat sauté pan over medium heat with small amount of oil.
- Remove plastic wrap from frozen glaze and slice in half. Reserve one half for future use and cut the other half into 4 even portions (approx. 3/4" each).
- Season fish with All Natural Seasoning and sauté fillets in pan.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, flip and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with red wine and cook briefly to reduce wine.
- Remove salmon from pan and place on serving plate, turning off heat.
- Add glaze directly to hot pan drippings and wine.
- Stir until just melted and pour even amount over each salmon fillet.