There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Wild Salmon Fillets with Napa Cabernet Glaze
- 10 minPrep Time
- 9 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
6 (6 oz.) Wild Salmon Fillets6 (6 oz.) Wild Salmon Fillets 2025WZC
Now Only $79.99
1 (3.1 oz. jar) Signature Seasoning1 (3.1 oz. jar) Signature Seasoning 1141WZC
Now Only $5.49
1 (4 oz.) Napa Cabernet Glaze1 (4 oz.) Napa Cabernet Glaze 2263WZC
Now Only $11.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Wild Salmon Fillets
- 1 tsp. Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning
- 1/2 Omaha Steaks Napa Cabernet Glaze
- 1/4 cup red wine
- Preheat sauté pan over medium heat with small amount of oil.
- Remove plastic wrap from frozen glaze and slice in half. Reserve one half for future use and cut the other half into 4 even portions (approx. 3/4" each).
- Season fish with All Natural Seasoning and sauté fillets in pan.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, flip and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
- Deglaze pan with red wine and cook briefly to reduce wine.
- Remove salmon from pan and place on serving plate, turning off heat.
- Add glaze directly to hot pan drippings and wine.
- Stir until just melted and pour even amount over each salmon fillet.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4