There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Thai Curry Beef
- 15 minMarinade Time
- 30 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins4 (8 oz.) Top Sirloins 583WZC
Now Only $54.99
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 4 to 5 teaspoons Thai red curry paste, divided
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 cups fresh stir-fry vegetable blend (broccoli, carrots, pea pods)
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Combine 3 teaspoons red curry paste and beef in medium bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- Whisk coconut milk and remaining 1 to 2 teaspoons red curry paste in small bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt, as desired; keep warm.
- Pour coconut milk mixture into same skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Add vegetable blend; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet; cook and stir until beef is heated through, about 1 minute. Serve over rice, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4