Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Teriyaki and Grilled Pineapple Burger
- 15 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
8 (5 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers8 (5 oz.) Omaha Steaks Burgers 1724WZA
Reg. $32.99 I Now Only $17.99
6 (8 oz.) Private Reserve® Angus Burgers6 (8 oz.) Private Reserve® Angus Burgers 3317WZA
Reg. $36.00 I Now Only $24.99
1 (3.5 oz. jar) Steak Seasoning1 (3.5 oz. jar) Steak Seasoning 1141WZA
Reg. $5.99 I Now Only $4.99
- 1 ea. Omaha Steaks Burger
- 1 lettuce leaf or burger bun
- 2-3 small Shiitake mushrooms, grilled or one large one
- Sprinkle Omaha Steaks Seasoning
- 1 ea. Dole hawaiian pineapple ring
- 3 oz. teriyaki grilling sauce
- 2 Tbsp. diced tomato
- 1 Tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. curry myonnaise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Prepare curry mayonnaise by mixing together mayonnaise, curry, ginger and sugar.
- Season and cook burger to desired doneness. While grilling, brush with teriyaki grilling sauce.
- Season and grill the mushrooms and brush with teriyaki grilling sauce while grilling.
- Grill a pineapple ring and also brush with the teriyaki grilling sauce while grilling.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of the curry mayonnaise on a lettuce leaf or bun.
- Place the burger on the lettuce leaf top the burger with the grilled pineapple ring.
- Ladle some extra teriyaki grilling sauce on top for good measure.
- Sprinkle with diced tomato, chopped green onions, chopped peanuts and sesame seeds before serving.