5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, thawed
- 16 oz. stir fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Glaze
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Thaw 4 chicken breasts.
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Heat 2 large skillets over high for 2-3 minutes.
- In one skillet, add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and cook the strips of chicken for 5 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- In another skillet, add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and the vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the vegetables to the skillet with the chicken, and add 1/2 cup of Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Glaze, and stir well.
- Continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve on top of a bed of cooked white rice.