There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry
- 5 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb pkg.)4 Boneless Chicken Breasts (1 lb pkg.) 1327WZC
Now Only $25.99
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, thawed
- 16 oz. stir fry vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Glaze
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Thaw 4 chicken breasts.
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Heat 2 large skillets over high for 2-3 minutes.
- In one skillet, add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and cook the strips of chicken for 5 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- In another skillet, add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and the vegetables. Cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the vegetables to the skillet with the chicken, and add 1/2 cup of Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and Glaze, and stir well.
- Continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve on top of a bed of cooked white rice.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4