Get 4 FREE STEAKS on every shipment of $99 or more. Click for details
Tenderloin, Cranberry And Pear Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
- 20 minPrep Time
- 10 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignons4 (6 oz.) Filet Mignons 453WZH
Reg. $93.99 | Now Only $54.99
- 4 Omaha Steaks Beef Tenderloin Steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- 1 package (5 ounces) mixed baby salad greens
- 1 medium red or green pear, cored, cut into 16 wedges
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup prepared honey mustard
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Season beef steaks with 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Place steaks in skillet; cook 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile whisk Honey Mustard Dressing ingredients in small bowl until well blended.
- Set aside. Divide greens evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with pear wedges and dried cranberries.
- Carve steaks into thin slices; season with salt as desired.
- Divide steak slices evenly over salad.
- Top each salad evenly with dressing, pecans and goat cheese, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff