There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Tender Pepper-Rubbed Strip Steaks with Grilled Vegetable Trio
- 30 minPrep Time
- 15 minCook Time
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (10 oz.) Boneless New York Strips4 (10 oz.) Boneless New York Strips 593WZC
Now Only $145.00
- 2 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks
- 1 pound baby red-skinned potatoes, cut in half
- 3 1/2 ounces fresh pearl onions, unpeeled, cut in half
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground mixed peppercorns (black, white, green and pink)
- Place potatoes in microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Let stand 5 minutes to cool slightly. Thread potato halves onto 10 to 12-inch metal skewers. Thread onion halves onto separate metal skewers.
- Combine rub ingredients; reserve 2 teaspoons for garnish. Press remaining herb mixture evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks in center of grill over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange potatoes, onions and asparagus around steaks. Grill steaks, uncovered, 15 to 18 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill potatoes and onions 5 to 10 minutes (gas grill times remain the same) or until golden brown and tender; grill asparagus 6 to 10 minutes (covered, 8 to 12 minutes on gas grill) or until crisp-tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove potatoes and onions from skewers; peel onions. Combine potatoes, onions, lemon juice, oil and lemon peel in large bowl. Toss to coat. Season with salt, as desired.
- Carve steaks into slices. Season with salt, as desired; sprinkle with reserved herb mixture. Serve steaks with grilled vegetables.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4