There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
- 1 hrPrep Time
- 12 hrsCook Time
- 6 to 8Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
4 (6 oz.) Swordfish Steaks4 (6 oz.) Swordfish Steaks 771WZA
Now Only $34.99
- 1 box Omaha Steaks Swordfish Steaks, thaw, skin and cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1-1/2 cups fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 cup poblano peppers, sliced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, sliced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, sliced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup corn kernels, cut off the cob
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped very fine
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- Begin by thawing out your swordfish. Remove skin and cut into 1/2" cubes.
- Cover the swordfish with fresh squeezed lime juice and the sea salt. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 12 hours. (This will "cook" the fish.)
- After 12 hours remove from the fridge and test the swordfish by taking the largest chunk and cutting it in half. After you have confirmed that it has turned opaque all the way through you will want to drain the lime juice off all of the swordfish and set aside the fish.
- Carefully slice up all of your vegetables as thin as possible.
- Combine the "cooked" fish with all the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve as an appetizer in a Margarita glass garnished with lime, fresh cilantro and perhaps some sliced avocado.
- Or serve as an entree on a bed of shredded lettuce and garnish as above.
- Ceviche also makes a great dip for corn chips.
- The Ceviche will keep in your fridge for up to 3 days.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.7