There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Sweet Thai Chili Chicken
- 10 minPrep Time
- 25 minCook Time
- 4 to 5Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
1 (3 lb. pkg.) Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders1 (3 lb. pkg.) Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders 2206WZC
Now Only $27.99
- 6 pieces Omaha Steaks Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
- 1 bag Omaha Steaks Mixed Vegetables (1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 4.5 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar Thai sweet chili sauce, store bought
- Place 2 cups uncooked rice in 2 quart pot. Add 4-1/4 cups of chicken broth bring to a boil, then turn down to low and let simmer until the broth is absorbed and rice is cooked.
- Preheat oven to 450°, place 5-6 pieces of chicken tenders on a baking sheet, bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, when done remove from oven and cut each tender into 5 or 6 pieces and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil in 12" fry pan, add mixed vegetables and saute for 6-7 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium add the chicken tender pieces and jar of Thai Sweet Chili sauce to fry pan, stir and continue heating for another 1-2 minute.
- When done, serve over cooked white rice.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission. © 2000-2016, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. v19.2.4