Your Holiday Shopping just got easier... FREE SHIPPING on selected combos! Click for details
Sweet Thai Chili Chicken
- 10 minPrep Time
- 25 minCook Time
- 4 to 5Servings
Featured Omaha Steaks Product:
1 (3 lb. pkg.) Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders1 (3 lb. pkg.) Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders 2206WZA
Reg. $39.99 I Now Only $24.99
- 6 pieces Omaha Steaks Oven Fried Chicken Tenders
- 1 box Omaha Steaks Stir Fry Vegetables (1 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 4.5 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar Thai sweet chili sauce, store bought
- Place 2 cups uncooked rice in 2 quart pot. Add 4-1/4 cups of chicken broth bring to a boil, then turn down to low and let simmer until the broth is absorbed and rice is cooked.
- Preheat oven to 450°, place 5-6 pieces of chicken tenders on a baking sheet, bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes, when done remove from oven and cut each tender into 5 or 6 pieces and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil in 12" fry pan, add stir fry vegetables and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium add the chicken tender pieces and jar of Thai Sweet Chili sauce to fry pan, stir and continue heating for another 1-2 minute.
- When done, serve over cooked white rice.